30-Year-Old Carpenter Electrocuted While Working In Abakaliki

A 30 year old Man, Nome Adolphus Ogodoali have been electrocuted at Azu-ugwu in Abakaliki local government by a high tension wire. The deceased who was a carpenter was contracted by one Nwachukwu Collins to get the measurement of the roof of his building undergoing construction at Azu-ugwu.

But in the process of taking the measurement, his tape touched the high tension wire which was very close to the roof and he got electrocuted

The deceased hailed from Umoji Community in Ezza North Local Government area.

It was gathered that the elder brother Chikodili Nome have identified the corpse of his brother and asked for the released of the corpse as the family was not suspecting any foul play

He reiterated that it was in the process of his search for daily bread that his late brother encountered his death.

Police spokesman in the state, DSP George Okafor confirmed the story.

Follow Us On FACEBOOK

Follow Us On TWITTER

Published by

Olofofounited

It is not as complicated as you think, equally not as easy as you've imagined. Twitter: @Olofofounited , BBM: 2B5506AB

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.